Collegiate Farm Bureau
It's Never Too Early to Find Your Voice.
Collegiate Farm Bureau offers leadership and engagement opportunities for students, encompassing career development, service learning, scholarship assistance and professional networking. There's more to being a collegiate Farm Bureau member than just being a student. For only $15 a year, your student membership opens the door for opportunities that can last a lifetime.
Collegiate Farm Bureau will offer opportunities for students in leadership and citizenship engagement encompassing career development, service learning, scholarship assistance and professional networking.
Indiana Farm Bureau will provide educational experiences for students to become articulate, well-informed leaders in the Indiana agriculture industry.
- State and national leadership conferences
- Activities to merit leadership Development Certificate (Purdue only)
- College credit for academic activities
- Competitive events
- Industry mentor networking
- Employment and internship opportunities
- Public policy experiences
- Scholarship assistance
- Membership discounts in travel, health, home and farm, finance and other categories
- Community service activities
Finding a meaningful career, instead of just a job, is important, since work plays a big role in contributing to the satisfaction of life. Many job seekers have an unrealistic expectation of the amount of time it takes to find an appropriate career. Actual work experience is the best way to determine if the nature of the work is a match with your personality. Resume-building employment could be through cooperative education, summer jobs, contract work, internships, work-study or unpaid positions.
Effective networking means that you identify key relationships, build mutual understanding and act in ways that benefit both sides. Regardless of your profession, who you know is as important as what you know to achieve career success.
Indiana Farm Bureau is investing money in Indiana’s future. Along with County Farm Bureaus, we offer significant financial support to our youth.
- Two scholarships specifically for Collegiate Farm Bureau members.
- College credit for participating in academic opportunities.
- Seventy-eight counties in Indiana offer over 200 student scholarships totaling more than $150,000 annually.
- Indiana Farm Bureau offers $20,000 in additional scholarships/sponsorships annually.