Quench Your Questions

If you are doing a drainage project, working in a wetland, or fixing a stream bank, you may need a permit from a government agency. You may have questions about whether you can connect to a tile on your neighbor’s property. The resources here are to help you make the determination whether you need to contact an agency or can complete a project on your own. If you are not sure, INFB recommends that you reach out to the appropriate agency for guidance.