Join Indiana Farm Bureau
Add Your Voice
Help drive success for Hoosier agriculture. Become a member of Indiana Farm Bureau. Your yearly support goes toward education, programming, and advocacy at the local, state and national level to help keep Indiana agriculture prosperous.
For not even a penny a day, you can help keep the food supply safe and affordable in our state. Although many members are farmers; you don’t have to farm to join.
Your membership helps us:
- Advocate for changes such as reducing farmland property taxes and eliminating state inheritance tax;
- Provide over $170,000 in scholarships for youth and adult education;
- Support 4-H and FFA youth development;
- Create new business opportunities for retail agriculture;
- Prevent the adoption of costly and burdensome agriculture-impacting regulations; and
- Continue to focus on helping the agriculture industry grow and prosper.
Your membership also gives you access to benefits such as discounts on hotels, rental cars, vacations, flowers, restaurants, movies, electronics, equipment, vehicles and more. Learn more about all of the benefits that come with an Indiana Farm Bureau membership.