Join Indiana Farm Bureau
Find Your Voice
More than 258,000 families help drive success for Hoosier farmers. Join them by becoming a member of Indiana Farm Bureau. Your yearly dues go toward education, programming, and advocacy for agriculture at the local, state, and national level to help keep Indiana farmers prosperous.
For not even a penny a day, you’ll help keep the food supply safe and affordable in our state. Although we have many farmers as members, you don’t have to be a farmer to join our cause.
What we do:
- Advocate for changes such as reducing farmland property taxes and eliminating state inheritance tax
- Provide over $170,000 in scholarships for youth and adult education
- Support 4-H and FFA youth development
- Create new business opportunities for retail agriculture
- Prevent the adoption of costly and burdensome agriculture-impacting regulations
- Continually focus on helping our industry grow and prosper
Your membership gives you access to benefits such as discounts on hotels, rental cars, vacations, flowers, restaurants, movies, electronics, equipment, vehicles and more. Learn more about all of the benefits that come with an Indiana Farm Bureau membership.