Membership: You give. You receive.
Your membership helps drive the success of Hoosier agriculture. When you become a member - for less than a ten cents a day - your yearly support goes toward:
- Education, programming and advocacy at the local, state and national level.
- Keeping the food supply safe and affordable in our state.
- Advocating for changes including farmland property taxes cuts and elimination of the state inheritance tax.
- Providing over $170,000 in scholarships for youth and adult education.
- Supporting 4-H and FFA youth development.
- Creating new business opportunities for retail agriculture.
- Preventing the adoption of costly and burdensome agriculture-impacting regulations.
- Continuing focus on helping the agriculture industry grow and prosper.
Member benefits include access to:
- Applications for Indiana Farm Bureau Health Plans, included with a Primary Membership.
- Discounts on hotels, rental cars, vacations, restaurants, movies, electronics, equipment, vehicles and more.
- Guidance on all areas of agriculture from subject matter experts.
- Local INFB presence in all 92 counties.
- Personalized INFB insurance for auto, home, renters, life, farm or business.