Our Mission, Vision and Guiding Principles
Indiana Farm Bureau promotes agriculture through public education, member engagement, and by advocating for agricultural and rural needs.
Indiana Farm Bureau will be a proactive organization providing opportunities for members to influence positive outcomes in agriculture and their communities.
- Our success is based on strong county Farm Bureaus with engaged members.
- Our staff listens, supports and partners with our members and counties to create a positive member experience.
- Our farm families depend upon continued development and implementation of policies relevant to their needs.
- Our selection of programs and engagement opportunities will be designed to appeal to all generations of members.
- Our actions promote a positive image of Indiana Farm Bureau and the food and agriculture sectors.
- Our work as Indiana Farm Bureau will focus on One Team, Member First.