Have you registered for the INFB state convention? You can do so right now by going to INFB’s website. You also can check out the agenda and plan which sessions you want to attend. For more information about the convention, call 317-692-7846.
The event will be held Dec. 6-8 at the Grand Wayne Convention Center in Fort Wayne. Opportunities abound to learn, network, and celebrate the Farm Bureau organization and its members. Highlights include:
- Breakout sessions on everything from gene editing to the farm economy.
- General session keynote speakers retired Army Col. Danny R. McKnight and Charlie Arnot, CEO of the Center for Food Integrity.
- A moderated Q&A with INFB President Randy Kron on the business of agriculture.
- Two new invitation-only receptions for award winners and first-time attendees.
- A not-to-be-missed end of convention 100th anniversary kickoff.
After you have registered, look at the updated INFB Events app to get more convention details. The free app is available on both Google Play and the App Store. New features include:
- Badge/QR code check-in to simplify check-in at the conference center.
- Conference session check-in to easily track attendance and aid in future session planning.
- An improved user interface to help ensure a more user-friendly experience.