Moving on Up
Indiana Farm Bureau moves to 130 East Washington Street.
Indiana Farm Bureau moves into its new headquarters in 1948. This new building allows the insurance company, co-operative and Incorporated to be housed all within the same office.
The building is expanded and renovated in 1967-68, taking in two adjoining office buildings and nearly doubling the facility’s size.