Using your Indiana Farm Bureau member benefits can be as simple as a couple of mouse clicks or a phone call.
Start at INFB’s website. If this is your first visit, register using your Farm Bureau membership number. Once registered, all you have to do is log in, click on “Member Benefits” and then “View All Member Deals.”
This will help you save on more than 289,000 local and national discounts through My Member Deals, which include Farm Bureau member exclusives on equipment, car rentals, gifts, entertainment, electronics, airport services, amusement parks, medical services and hotels.
Discounts take a wide variety of forms – for example, 20 percent off a hotel rate or amusement park admission, 30 percent off a product, free shipping for your order, or discounts of hundreds or even thousands of dollars for purchasing or leasing certain equipment.
Exactly how you receive a particular discount varies depending on the product. It could involve:
- Enrolling in a program through My Member Deals that entitles you to a discount.
- Accessing a coupon code that entitles you to a discount. Coupon codes can generally be used online, but in some cases they also may be used over the phone.
- Using a group ID that is provided by My Member Deals and that will allow you to receive significant discounts when ordering through a company’s website. In some cases you can use the group ID number to get a discount over the phone or in a company’s retail store.
- Showing your membership card to get your discount.
- Printing coupons or e-tickets.
Visit My Member Deals to find out what discounts are available and how to benefit from them.
Member benefit webinar
INFB presented a webinar on accessing your member benefits earlier in 2018, and a recording of that webinar is available on the INFB YouTube page. Topics covered include how to register and log in to the website, new and exclusive member benefits such as Ford and John Deere and how to access all member benefits through My Member Deals.