Programs and Events
New Volunteer Orientation Workshops
Are you interested in becoming a registered Agriculture in the Classroom volunteer?
Training and orientation sessions are scheduled on an as-needed basis in your county or Farm Bureau district. Email to learn more.
Teacher Professional Development
Indiana Farm Bureau’s Agriculture in the Classroom program staff can provide high-quality professional development workshops for pre-school, elementary and pre-service teachers throughout Indiana at low or no cost to the host school or organization.
- Standards-based, hands-on activities designed to be integrated into the core content areas of science, language arts, social studies, and mathematics
- Cross-curricular lessons and activities
- Practical ideas ready for use in the classroom
- Flexible scheduling options
- Experienced and dynamic presenters
- Teacher resource kit for each participant including curriculum, books, and posters
National Agriculture in the Classroom Conference
The National Agriculture in the Classroom Conference is an opportunity for volunteers, teachers and staff involved in agricultural literacy to learn about new resources, share ideas and experiences, and network with others involved in agricultural education.
The conference location rotates between the four regions in the National Agriculture in the Classroom consortium.
Summer Professional Development Workshop
Indiana Farm Bureau's Agriculture in the Classroom's summer workshop is the perfect place to be if you want to master new strategies for integrating agriculture into your classroom and network with teachers and Agriculture in the Classroom volunteers
while learning hands-on activities.
View Scheduled AITC Events