To be eligible, applicant MUST:
Applicant is NOT eligible if he/she is the child of:
- Be the child of an Indiana Farm Bureau member or a student member and remain such while the scholarship is in force;
- Be a high school senior enrolled in an approved/accredited college or university; OR
- Be a full-time student attending an approved/accredited college or university;
- Be pursuing an agricultural or agribusiness degree (unless applying for Collegiate Farm Bureau scholarship).
- Completed application including attachments
an Indiana Farm Bureau employee, an Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance employee, a member of the Indiana Farm Bureau Board of Directors, or a member of the Indiana State Women's Leadership Committee.Rules:
- Please refrain from including student name/county information in Letter of Recommendation.
- Winner must be enrolled in an approved/accredited college or university and be a full-time student each semester, unless an exception is requested in writing and approved.
- All application materials must be received by 11:59 p.m. EST on March 1, 2018.
- The IFB scholarship committee will make the final determination on all cases concerning the interpretation of these rules. All applications become the property of the Indiana Farm Bureau and the Farm Bureau Foundation.
- Collegiate Farm Bureau scholarship applicants must be a member of the Purdue University, Vincennes University, or Huntington University Collegiate Farm Bureau chapters.
REMINDER: All application materials must be received by the state office by 11:59 p.m. EST on March 1, 2018.
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (317) 692-7846.