Teacher Professional Development
Indiana Farm Bureau’s Ag in the Classroom program staff can provide high-quality professional development workshops for pre-school, elementary, and pre-service teachers throughout Indiana at low or no cost to the host school or organization.
- Standards-based, hands-on activities designed to be integrated into the core content areas of science, language arts, social studies, and mathematics
- Cross-curricular lessons and activities
- Practical ideas ready for use in the classroom
- Flexible scheduling options
- Experienced and dynamic presenters
- Teacher resource kit for each participant including curriculum, books, and posters