Farm Bureau reaches major membership goal
For the first time since 2011, Indiana Farm Bureau has exceeded last year’s total in overall membership.
“It took all of us working together to achieve these very positive membership results,” said INFB President Randy Kron.
INFB exceeded last year’s total membership by more than 2,000 members, and the organization came within a few members of having an increase in voting membership.
“Thank you for all your efforts to help make this a successful membership year,” Kron said.
Here are the final membership numbers for 2016:
- Total membership: 258,050. This is a gain of 2,137 members over last year’s ending total. The top five counties in total membership gain were LaGrange, 106.11 percent; Daviess, 105.60 percent; Allen, 105.07 percent; Vanderburgh, 104.87 percent; and DeKalb, 104.78 percent.
- Voting membership: 73,198. This is only 186 less than 2015’s ending voting membership. The top five counties in voting membership gain were Orange, 108.64 percent; Marion, 106.86 percent; Vermillion, 106.18 percent; Allen, 105.94 percent; and Parke, 103.87 percent.
Fifty-two counties exceeded 100 percent of last year’s total membership, and 37 counties exceeded 100 percent of last year’s voting membership.
- July-17-HoosierFarmer (16)
- Jun-26-2017-HoosierFarmer (16)
- May-29-2017-HoosierFarmer (15)
- May-29-HoosierFarmer-Insert-FindYourVoice (10)
- Apr-24-2017-HoosierFarmer (14)
- Mar-20-2017-HoosierFarmer (10)
- Feb-20-2017-HoosierFarmer (7)
- Jan-30-2017-HoosierFarmer (14)
- Jan-30-2017-HoosierFarmer-Insert-DefiningOurFuture (4)
- Dec-27-2016-HoosierFarmer (22)
- Nov-21-2016-HoosierFarmer (51)
- Nov-07-2016-HoosierFarmer (28)
- Oct-17-2016-HoosierFarmer (35)