Winners named in final membership sweepstakes
Susan Brocksmith of Knox County was the winner of the final membership contest of Indiana Farm Bureau’s 2015-2016 membership year.
She won tickets to a Colts game as well as a $200 gift card for St. Elmo Steak House.
Brocksmith qualified for the prize by signing a new voting member between Sept. 1 and 30. All Farm Bureau members who signed a new voting member in that time frame were entered into a drawing for the prize package.
New voting members signed during that period were entered into drawing for a similar prize. The winning new member was Carol Bergman of Franklin County.
To see the official rules of the membership sweepstakes, visit www.infarmbureau.org/infb/about-us/sweepstakes.
- July-17-HoosierFarmer (16)
- Jun-26-2017-HoosierFarmer (16)
- May-29-2017-HoosierFarmer (15)
- May-29-HoosierFarmer-Insert-FindYourVoice (10)
- Apr-24-2017-HoosierFarmer (14)
- Mar-20-2017-HoosierFarmer (10)
- Feb-20-2017-HoosierFarmer (7)
- Jan-30-2017-HoosierFarmer (14)
- Jan-30-2017-HoosierFarmer-Insert-DefiningOurFuture (4)
- Dec-27-2016-HoosierFarmer (22)
- Nov-21-2016-HoosierFarmer (51)
- Nov-07-2016-HoosierFarmer (28)
- Oct-17-2016-HoosierFarmer (35)