Presidential candidates questions about trade, the farm bill and more
As part of its effort to answer farmers’ and ranchers’ questions about where the presidential candidates stand on key issues, the American Farm Bureau Federation has asked the two major-party candidates a series of questions. Their replies to all nine questions are now posted on election16.fb.org, AFBF’s election blog that follows all the election news from agriculture’s perspective.
Both candidates explained their positions on biotechnology, trade, immigration reform, regulatory reform, food safety, the farm bill, the Clean Water and Clean Air acts, and more.
The site also provides other helpful information, including Farm Bureau’s policy positions on these issues, dates of debates, election basics for each state and other election resources.
- July-17-HoosierFarmer (16)
- Jun-26-2017-HoosierFarmer (16)
- May-29-2017-HoosierFarmer (15)
- May-29-HoosierFarmer-Insert-FindYourVoice (10)
- Apr-24-2017-HoosierFarmer (14)
- Mar-20-2017-HoosierFarmer (10)
- Feb-20-2017-HoosierFarmer (7)
- Jan-30-2017-HoosierFarmer (14)
- Jan-30-2017-HoosierFarmer-Insert-DefiningOurFuture (4)
- Dec-27-2016-HoosierFarmer (22)
- Nov-21-2016-HoosierFarmer (51)
- Nov-07-2016-HoosierFarmer (28)
- Oct-17-2016-HoosierFarmer (35)