Women’s Agriculture Communications Training is a one-day workshop designed to help you improve your written and oral communications skills so that you are better prepared to tell the agriculture story. The workshop will be held April 2, 2020 from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at Indiana Farm Bureau headquarters.
Participants will learn public speaking tricks and tips:
- Be prepared. Know your audience, add some style!
- Command the space. Be aware of your body language.
- Practice speech delivery and become more comfortable speaking in front of a group.
Apply for this opportunity to enhance your leadership skills and increase your effectiveness as a communicator!
Completed applications must be submitted by 11:59 pm on February 28, 2020. Late entries will not be considered. Please direct any questions about the Women’s Agriculture Communications Training, or the application to email@example.com.
- Must be a member of Indiana Farm Bureau.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- INFB staff, district education and outreach coordinators or district directors are not eligible.