Leaders in Action
Purpose: Indiana Farm Bureau’s Leaders in Action program will encourage community engagement as well as develop skills of leaders in order to enhance Indiana agriculture and rural and urban communities.
Participants: Farm Bureau’s Leaders in Action program is intended for individuals interested in enhancing their leadership skills. These individuals are committed to becoming more effective leaders at the local, state or national levels in both volunteer and elected positions.
- Session 1: Engaging Local Government, Saturday, Feb. 22, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. EST, Fulton County area (exact location TBD).
- Session 2: Self-Leadership, Saturday, April 12, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. EDT, St. Joseph County area (exact location TBD).
- Session 3: Communications, Saturday, May 31, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. EDT, Indiana Farm Bureau home office.
- Session 4: Farm Bureau History and Opportunities, Friday/Saturday, Aug. 8-9, 6:30 p.m. – 4 p.m. EDT, Indiana Farm Bureau home office.
- Session 5: Washington, D.C., trip, Sept. 8-10.
Applications must be submitted by Jan. 6. Space is limited and acceptance will be based on application review.
Download application Word or PDF
Read More »