Leaders in Action
Purpose: Indiana Farm Bureau’s Leaders in Action program will encourage community engagement as well as develop skills of leaders in order to enhance Indiana agriculture and rural and urban communities.
Participants: Farm Bureau’s Leaders in Action program is intended for individuals interested in enhancing their leadership skills. These individuals are committed to becoming more effective leaders at the local, state or national levels in both volunteer and elected positions.
- Session 1: Engaging Local Government, Saturday, February 21, time TBA, Belterra Casino Resort, Florence, Ind.
- Session 2: Self-Leadership, Saturday, April 11, time TBA, French Lick Springs Hotel, French Lick, Ind.
- Session 3: Communications, Saturday, May 30, time TBA, Indiana Farm Bureau Home Office
- Session 4: Farm Bureau History and Opportunities, Friday-Saturday, August 7-8, time TBA, Indiana Farm Bureau Home Office
- Session 5: Washington, D.C., trip, Monday-Wednesday, September 14-16
Applications must be submitted by December 22, 2014. Space is limited and acceptance will be based on application review.
Download 2015 Leaders in Action brochure here.